Memnagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
GST No. 24AAECK9117B1ZW
Approx. Rs 225 / PouchGet Latest PriceProduct Brochure
“Rapi-G Air Sanitization Sachet
For Public Places
(Hospital, Hotel, Home, Offices, Factory, School, Banks, Mall, Shops, Railway Station, Airport, Buses and other public places)
“Rapi-G” is an advance Gas disinfection system, Developed by Kresko Projects Pvt. Ltd. after long research work. It is not require any machine or instrument, It is just 20gm Powder Sachet in which we need to add some prescribed amount of water, it immediately start releasing the Chlorine Dioxide Gas from it. This ClO2 gas is having more oxidizing ( Bacteria, virus & Spore killing) capacity in comparison to Ozone, Chlorine, Hydrogen peroxide, formaldehyde and Non carcinogenic etc.
The same molecule is already approved or recommended by WHO, US-EPA, FDA for disinfection, Sanitization, Fumigation of Air, Surface, Drinking water, fruits & vegetable etc.
Uses of Rapi-G Air Sanitization Sachet:
“Rapi-G Sanitization Sachet” can be use in Hospital, Hotel, Home, Offices, Factory, School, Banks, Mall, Shops, Railway Station, Airport, Buses and other public places.
Benefits Of Rapi-G Air Sanitization Sachet:
1) No need any fogging machine
2) No Need to Go outside.
3) No water spray, no corrosion to the machine
4) It is 100% food grade and non-carcinogenic
5) It is effective not only on “Swine flu” even on “Coronavirus” apart from all other viruses, bacteria, fungi and their spores.
6) Very low quantity required no side & long term effects.
7) Being a gas, it reaches every corner of the room.
8) No need of technical person and machine.
9) Safe for the people and Good Material Compatibility
10)ClO2 is registered with the United States Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA) as a sterilizer.
11)It will cover approximately 500ft2 To 750ft2working area.
Procedure to Use:
1) Fill the clean water upto 250ml in the bowl.
2) Cut the “Rapi-G Air Sanitization Sachet” & pour it into the water filled bowl.
3) Put the Bowl in the area away for the person sitting in the area.
4) Leave the Bowl for whole day.
Explore More Products