Memnagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
GST No. 24AAECK9117B1ZW
Approx. Rs 299 / PieceGet Latest PriceProduct BrochureProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||120 Piece|
|Packaging Type||Pouch and Jar|
|Physical State||Powder for making Gel|
|Shelf Life||2 year|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Rapi-G Health Protector Fumigation Gel, is a Chlorine Dioxide based continuous fumigation system, It slowly releases the chlorine dioxide gas from the Chlorine Dioxide Gel which will work for disinfection and sanitization. ClO2 gas is having more oxidizing (Bacteria, virus & Spore killing) capacity in comparison to Ozone, Chlorine, Hydrogen peroxide, formaldehyde and it is Non carcinogenic.
The same molecule is already approved or recommended by WHO, US-EPA, FDA for disinfection, Sanitization, Fumigation of Air, Surface, Drinking water, fruits & vegetable etc.
Rapi-G Health Protector fumigation Gel system generates 200ml highly concentrated and stable Chlorine Dioxide gel. It is a very user friendly system of sanitization as we can use even in the presence of people and we can stop and start releasing ClO2 gas as per our need or requirement of sanitization; it can work up to 20 to 30 days it can cover 150ft2 to 300ft2 area.
Rapi-G Health Protector Fumigation Gel can be used in Hospital, Hotel, Offices, Factory, School, Banks, Mall, Shops, Railway Stain, Airport, Buses, Salon, Gym, Cinema and other public places.
1) It eliminates bad smell, all viruses, bacteria, fungi, Spores and their effects.
2) No need for fogging machines, covering or water or chemical spray is required.
3) Safe for Electronic, medical devices, equipment and their components.
4) Continuous ClO2 gas release disinfects air, all surfaces including in and out of the equipments inside the area.
5) 100% food grade, non- carcinogenic and no side effects.
1) Take Clean water up to the mark in the jar and pour the Rapi-G Health Protector Sachet powder.
2) Close the jar with the cap and shake for 1min it will turn into gel.
3) Remove the inner of the cap again, close the jar with the cap and put it in the workplace.
4) After that it will turn into a yellow colour and start releasing the ClO2 gas.
5) In case of no use or excess gas close the lid and reopen as per the requirement.
6) It will release the gas up to 20 to 30 days based on the uses. After Turning into white replace it.
Molecular Recommendation & Certification:
1) Indian Drugs Research Association & Laboratory
2) World Health Organization Good manufacturing Practice (WHO-GMP) certified.
3) CIO2 is registered with the United State Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA) as a Sterilizer.
4) All India Institute of Hygiene & Public Health
5) Rapi-G Tested & Accepted by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and National Institute of Virology (NIV)
6) Rapi-G recommended by Indian Dental Association (IDA)
1) Close the lid properly at the time of shaking the jar.
2) Do not consume and inhale closely.
3) In case of no use and excess fumes close the lid.
4) Do not apply on the skin or any other surfaces.
5) In case of any other problems consult with the Doctors.
6) Keep it away from Children.
Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Chlorite, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Suiphate, Gelling agent.
Explore More Products